Monday, April 27, 2009

i hate the bills

skipped school.and that explains why i'm posting early.
its the third day of my period and thats the reason why i decided to skipped my school.
=x.
anywayys.
i woke up at 10.its late i know but whocares XD.
the first thing i did was answering the call.mom called up the telekom to ask about the internet thingy.she was so so mad about the billing because my March's bill amount is RM451.95!
see that? RM451.95. unbelievable.
and so i talked to the guy on the phone and found out that the "culprit" was my internet.
he told me that i need to off my interenet when i'm not using it by logging out evrything i logged in and theeeen.disable the connection.
so this is first.okie,now i know thats not my fault but the guy fron the computer shop's fault.its him who told me to on it 24/7.wtf!
so after the call,he ask me to call the billing department for the calculation's checkup. thats because i calculate the bill and it is found that the maximum amount can only reached RM432.00 for the month March.
ohmygod!
i'm late. i need to go to the nation courier to post some document which is so so important right now.
ciao!

No comments: