Sunday, April 26, 2009

:)


hi(:
ooo000OOOhhhh..today's Sunday.
i'm in a good mood today.
theres a guy named Lee claim that he's my bf. wtf!
he called twice at 7.48am! damn him well.
i was sleeping and theres the 'Poker Face' song ringing.
he called me so many times but i only answered twice.
first because i don't know who's the number and
second,he used another number.
i ask him whats my name and you know what he said?
he siad i got many names.
curse him!
and then i ask him when did we started and he said recently.
oh my god! and so
i told him i've only one name and me and my bf started on 4th of December.
and then i slammed the phone down.
i mean,i rudely end up his call.
now i regret.why i didn't take the chance to scold him?
i wished he called again so i could scold him.muahahaha.
anywayys.
i 'm tired.i'm on my period.
(:
cheerio!
xoxoxo

No comments: