Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Be patient and no more for today (:




hi(:


went to see my skin doc this morning.and thats why i skipped my school again.
okie Ben,i skipped school for reasons laa,not simply.
XD
anywayys.
the doc said that i have a extremely dry skin.
whoa!my heart skipped a beat.i was totally in shock.i never knew my skin was that dry tho i seldom use the body lotion.sighs.
so finally i'm back from hosp with a big bottle of the 2 in 1 body shampoo lotion and 3 little round-casing moisturiser and 1 bottle for my dandruf.
;(
i was supposed to see the dentist too but mom say she can't drive me there cause she need to pick my bro.so i skipped. have to do another appointment.
i love to go to the GH(Geeral hospital) for one reason. ONE only.
theres many handsome and hot guy whose age is just between 18-20 working at the pharmacy deparment which means that there are a pharmisist. its true that they are handsome.the pharmacy is in the new block,not the old one's tho.while the girls there looks beautiful and pretty.i saw one who's hairstyle is so cool.

teehee.
i wished i could be a pharmasist.
LOL

No comments: