Thursday, March 19, 2009

i'm bored. had been doing my accounts since this moning 11 am sharp. went out with daddy and bro for lunch. and came back continue doing my sejarah essay. had a break off with rearrange all the files in my computer and move some of them into my pendrive and than installing bro's game but failed. i hate my computer. err..the computer man too. because he simply input some illeagal software into my computer and causing my windows too be fake. urgh. my windows just couldn't pass the genuine software!! i think i'm going to ask me mom to bring me and my cpu for a check up tomorrow.

pfft-

the cellphone shop girl just called in and say my cell is ok and ask me to go and take it back asap. LOL! anywayy. jiayi is the one to go and take it tonight cus she will be very please and happy to use it in the next 3 days(school trip to KL & Genting). talk about Genting. my mom seems dissaprove to let me go Genting this Sunday. thats tooooooooo sad. i wanted to go Genting this Sunday!!!! T^T i'm being pempered.

whatever. i'm still bored tho i've done my tantrums.
will off my computer with no reluctant at all.

goood day too yoou.

i'm not having one,just so you know.

No comments: