Wednesday, March 18, 2009

194th post

i'm dumbfounded right now. i had my cellphone on my right on top of 2 books. i had my Jigoku Shojo dvd and The World Famous 10 Lullabies right infront of me. i had my sejarah and addmaths on my left too. and i had nothing inside my mind. thats why i say i'm dumbfounded.

its not like the first week of school break sucks. but with the unlimited homeworks and tutions coming in its really sucks. but nevermind that. there's a Popular book fair going on at Megamall and surely i would not miss it. so i went last sunday and it was great because they actually put on a discount on the cds and dvds which means i can hunt down many of the anime and drama and musics! yay. and yeah i did. paid rm163.90 and had all the cds and dvds inside the plastic bag. no photo snapped on them yet.
and right after the shopping,went to ecm. had my dvd done with the prob and bought pitas and cheeses and yakult and sosages.oh,and bought B.A.D too( Big Apple Doughnut laa)went to the old parkson too. and that time it was raining so hard that i had to wait for the chance to get into the car. but still,i'm almost all soaked. canceled the badminton and went for Sherwood. and thats my sunday.

man,sounds like this is the sunday's post laa. but its not. haha

not to forget today

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARMEN!!!!
hope you like the bottle though i never get a glimpse on it yet. men men,17 yrs old liao lor..big girl dy lor..must guai guai okie? ==sounds like ah ma. dunno you got read my blog anot.
anywayys.
no Mr.Ching today because simply. haha. i'm going tomorrow's night class laa.oh yeah. anyone out there attended a 45 minutes chemistry tution class before? i am so envy of my friend in kl because she actually going to a 45 minutes chemistry tution class once a week. had no idea of what they are doing during the 45 minutes. haha.
hmm..maybe going to Genting this sunday. just simply. no laa..want to join the school friend up there. with su chin of course. i watched Juno this evening and there's a character named Su-Chin. haha. and than watched Behind The Wall for the second time during this holiday.
I runned my holiday so boring which is to be woke up-ate-played piano-ate-h/w-tuition-ate-sleep and its going to be multiplied by 4 times more because only 4 days of holidays left.i'm recently reading Ahern's There's no place like here. very nice and interesting. just so you know.
ok.my fried kuey tiaow is here so tata.
hope you gus have a pleasant holiday.
peace out!
xoxo

No comments: