Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Updates.

i seriously miss my long hair.


mata tercacat.


omfg! i'm lost in words. its been almost 1 month i never touch my mouse and keyboard. i'm so insanely busy with the meetings,piles of undone h/w and sports and oh shit,i dunno anymore.. i miss you people! and i miss my blog and facebook most on top of evrything! so so so..i'm all new again. i felt like i'm a reborned lately.
i've got loads of things to say to tell to shout to post to remember to forget and to be erased. but the thing is, i got no idea what to type right now. not the slightest. oh girl!

anywayysss.
i feel like introuducing myself so let me do it okay?
hi! i'm suyi and don't call out my surname. i'm definitely friendly and a easy going person unless you are not the suitable one for me. i'm a bitch or whatsoever people called me. i don't mind because only noble nicks and names are available in my dictionary. i AINT single but i'm available. DO NOT mistaken me. i'm not yet officialy 17 but i thinks like a 17s should. i've got whole lots friends everywhere. and i really really love Sherwood's GREEN PEPPER FILLET STEAK! i can talk chinese english bm cantonese and a lil bit of hokkien and japanese. i love to talk and you can talk to me for 25hrs a day. i do not have a constant style because my style chages with my mood. I LOVE BLUE . not denying the other colours. I LOVE MY PIANO . and i'm trying to name my piano,really. i wanted to go Japan next year but i also wanted to go Italy next year too. i am now self-concious so dont mind me if i crapped a lot of rubbish.
yippie ya ya yippie ya yippie ya ya yippe yippe ya

TALK TO ME LIKE A MAN!
dont mind me[:

No comments: