Thursday, January 22, 2009

i had been thinking into deep thoughts these days,honest. just a second ago i had something to say and blog but now i'm dumbfound. sorry to dissapoint you people. :)
now i know my blog is famous,not me. thanks to Meg Cabot because her book only works on my blog but not me. =DD
hmmm..i've been wondering thousands and millions time should i put my blog as private?....
i know no support will be given,seriuos. thats too too sad.
anywayys.
i'm lost. i mean i'm lost among the endless homeworks...now,i found my life only revolving around Pn.Mas's history, Pn.Ma's Chemistry, Pn.Sim's Physics and the Speaker's BM. that is not even cool. ==''
still,i am going to say i am still who i am. =) so no worry when you meet me next sec. [wiinks]
i've been through this hard time and now perhaps,only perhaps evrything has settled down. i hope it does seriously. if it happens again for the second time,i couldn't imagine what i would do or be by that time. this is really really more than enough to me. i will take this as a lesson but a bad memory at the same time. i can't help tears anymore. i bursted out last night. yeah,honest. i felt so not relief after that tho. i need more. i need to go somewhere or just do something so that i can let my true emotions out. i can't wear the same mask evryday. mask will break in the end. but now it just cracked.
as i moved on,i'm getting cold.cold in the way of my attitude towards most of the thing. i would get myself busy with homeworks and tutuions. friends just don't work sometimes. some of them just couldn't understand but thats the truth. if there is,i will cherrish them well. =) and by this, i mean it.
another bitchy attitude dosen't work on me anymore. now i'm going again'st diet and that sound so the-end-of-me. i will get back to my normal diet asap.cny is coming and i had no mood for it. i actually planned to stick myself to the homeworks and my computer. just incase,i will only go kwee fei's house bah. i'll be leaving to Bali on the 3rd day of cny and will be back at saturday midnight.
gotta go,my eye lid is fighting so hard that it hurts my eyeball.
p/s:i know i crapped shits and shits today,but as i mentioned earlier,i'm dumbfound. posting without purpose and without reason. and sorry for the foul i've made in the languages..err did i just make another foul? whatever.

No comments: