Thursday, January 22, 2009

to a many years bestfirend which i hope you know who i am talking to:

i've never changed since the day you know me. i am still the old me inside,only you observed more closely. and i'm really dissapointed when i read out your blog. it sounds like our friendship is going to end or something like that. i know i shouldn't be posting this post in english,but sorry because i'm in a hurry. in my world,you are still the top best freind of mine. remember the song you gave me as my present? (一号朋友)and i would love to sing this song for you one day when i learned how to sing this song. i hope our freindship never change tho you've got yourself some new close friend and i don't mean that it is not allowed. but, i do really wonder who am i in your world. and this has been the thing i wanted to tell you but i really dunno how to open mmy mouth. xx,just remeber,you will be my top best freind in my life and it will not change. never it would.

p/s: no one read the letter you gave me so no one will know who are you. no worry. if you happened to leave a comment,you can leave it as anonymous. because i will know thats you.

Love,
Suyi.

No comments: