Friday, January 16, 2009


the latest of myself with bro's camel t-shirt on and daddy's newly bought raybon sunglasses and my favourite boxer.

i missed a lot of things.



i miss my facebook



i miss my blog



i miss my friendster



i miss my msn



i miss my mails



i miss my night life



i miss the parties



i miss the time



i miss my hair



i miss my relax



i miss my laughter



i miss my style






and






i miss my babe




okie. i miss my evrything now.


and i'm not going to post so often now. cause of some reason bah.


i miss you people!


T^T


i had a hard time lately.


=)


i'll try to laugh more.




thanks for being there always su chin.


i love you so much.


note to self:be tough and no more tears. laugh more,seriously.






3 comments:

Ms Hehe Ann San said...

try to stand on your mom side and think.
may be next time you also will be doing the same thing as your mom to your children. all this will be just a short while. no fight, obey :)dont forget, we are always by your side. ~put your head on my shoulder~
xoxo

Anonymous said...

aiyo..glad to heard tat leh..aikzz

Unknown said...

to ann sis and susu,

i'm very touched! thx alot you two!
love you two so much!

p/s:miss u ann sis.


<3,Suyi