Tuesday, December 23, 2008

yippp.another favourite boxer from 3 Dots.and this too!after yoga.sorry for the headless part.


3# post


here comes the third post of the day.
i take back my word of not having photos flooding my blog.
=]
so as usual hitting the yoga at 8pm and i purposely exhausted myself. i think i'm numbing myself though i said i'm numbed. ugh. i couldn't feel more better.

Jesson tagged me and it was like almost a year i didn't catch up with him. gee. he's back from sarawak. and he's asking me out for the x'mas countdown. sigh. i wish i could go out with friends. he asked me what i'm gonna do on x'mas night? and i shot back: drunk myself and get into a fight. and hell yes! thats what i'm planning.

damn it! i stuff myself with two self-made pizzas and a glass of self-blended apple juice and kept meself busy with movies psps and playing Chopin. gosh! i've not been through this situation in my past 15 yrs of life! i hate it. it dosen't make me feel better. what i need now is a friend by my side and his call. fuck the sit outta me!

sorry for using the F word butta i can't find any suitable words to replace it.
i found something interesting and this is it:

THIS IS WHAT YOU DO AT 2 AM:

[X] talking on the cell with your boy/girl
[X] partying so hard and drunken yourself
[O] HAVING ANAL SEX!!!!

sigh. i'm a bad joker after all. and i found out what F E A R means actually

F fuck
E everything
A and
R run away!


forget bout it.i'm no joker.
so tomorrow's plans. will be up early i guess for shopping and grocerring with parents while bro having class. and then i will be baking my cupcakes! CUPCAKES!!!! yippie~my favourite bah! and then will have steamboat with families and perhaps cousins as well at my place but no turkey! sad. i'll pass that cause i will get my self dozen of Jack Daniel's whiskey with cola and my favourite wine Rose. and perhaps shandy or kikapo for the kids?no idea. oh yeah. forgotten daddy's favourite Sheridan's. so thats it. and ended up with my hand-made cupcakes. ^^ yumm yumm.

so off i go now. toodle!

p/ss
#1:merry x'ams people
#2:don"t ever forget my x'mas present unless you dont want the gifts from Bali
#3:sorry for the grammaaar errooorrrrrrrrr
xoxo
peace out Santa!

No comments: