Thursday, December 25, 2008

M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S T

so woke up early today and hit the church. the drama and perfomances were great! i love it. made all of us laugh till drop. XXD the lunch was normal but the pastries~yumm! after church went to Pastor Joel's. the indian food was nice and i simply love the mutton! Xp. and for the desert i had Sables. ^^ my favorite cookie- then mom and the others was talking and den bla bla bla bla bla and we went back. but me and bro decided to visit my 3 lovely cousin's place as their parents went HK. so it was fun. we had another tea party there. LOL. and i just came back. me and bro will be staying over at their place and so we came back for shower and packing and i'll bring along my cupcakes there too. ^^''

and that was for today's.
as for yesterday,well me and su chin hit along the beachside and we got spray all over. LOL. we had our countdown in daddy's car cus we're still stuck in the jam the the clock strike 12. LOL. and at last we went back around 1.05 am. sigh.

i felt a lil better but not really the good. haiz. and for the photos above that was taken on the way to Uncle Joel's place. and thats my favourtie new skirt from Bossini and the outfit today. was wearing high heels the whole day duh. gosh.

ok.gtg now. need to get some shower and will be heading to cousin's place and see you guys tmrw perhaps.


MERRY CHRISTMAST!!!





















No comments: