Tuesday, December 23, 2008

second post

i'm both physically and mentally out of pink.
stop making me think of that loser,he owes me anyways.

okie. i'm seriously out of my mind now and i don't really know what to do.
i checked on the history. and that sounds like i'm a bitch. but i don't wanna make him think i'm a bitch or what and so i never ask. WJ insist me that i should really really ask him. but my question strike him dead silence as i know what boys are thinking all the time. i don't wanna be the puppet and i hope i'm not. since we swear to GOD and its in Jesus name but he never say "i pray" after it. i hate this part right here. yeah! go PCDs!

its just nothing good for me. i keep on thinking like a lil woman ir maybe not. i don't know. this 2008's X'mas part isn't going to make me feel better. but worst i think. i should have known more before i get into it.i don't wanna feel regret or what when the game started but i..i can't. its like a necessary path for me to go through all the way long. trust or not? no idea. WJ says i should just keep quiet and enjoy the moment now. yeah maybe i should. at the same time,i will not make myself a fool. and so i will take my next step very careful and yet its risky.

photos of my life will not flood my blog so often now because i'm in no mood to it. but words and thoughts and emos will start to overflow right now. and i'm gonna make it happen. i still don't feel better.can someone buy me drink?

people tend to think she's a prostitute or what..but she's not affected by the petty comments around her. wow. but but she sounds like a bitch to me,even to my fren. sorry people cus i have to keep it secret.

and here ends my 2# post of the day. maybe heading for the 3# post? no idea.

p/s:pardon me for my grammatic error

No comments: