Thursday, December 18, 2008

one of my favourite pic of him.
i look like a zombie.

as usual
woke up late/early today??i dunno.but one thing for sure--i woke up laughing. BAHAHAHA! mom says i was dreaming. XDD so i passed my breakfast and parents decided to have lunch at secret reciepe since me and daddy wanted to have cakes so hard. XXD. i ordered my favourite vienna brownies and daddy ordered the cake of the month-hazel cheeeeeeese. leo loves marble cheese cake. LOL . so we talked on cell yesterday midnight. and he told me he moved out to his new house.he's staying alone.he told me how bahagia i am to stay with my family. well. what i can say is yeah. he moves out because he says its about the time and age bah. sigh . he's a big boy.maybe i shud say a man??


anywayyysss...i spent all my day at the...erm..grandma's and the place to do passport.sorry but i dunno what that place called.urgh.hated that machine.my pic was ugly. eeuwww. and my brother's..BAHAHA!can't describe in in words laa..he hide his photo away from us so i can't take the picture. XXDDD. its really damn funny. XXD .so at grandma's me and my bro supposed to ate the 'tang yuan' and i dunno what it calls in english.but we didn't even touch. LOL .grandma cooked that. but somehow i prefer to taste it at home. yummy! its a Gong Fu's traditional style. i like it. yummm yummm. love u grandma! <3


and now it has been confirmed that we are heading to Bali for CNY next year. hooooray! because this time su chin came along tooo! its gonaa be real fun! Aunt Kim says Bali was her favourite place! LOL. and she assured me that i would love it. hmmm of course lah! i love oceans! XDD

but that would not going to be my favourite place.really.PRAGUE. Prague would be my favourite place of all the world.i even dream of staying there. LOL. leo says he we would go there for honey moon. XD so sweet of him. and he even knew that i wanted to stay there butta he still got his buisness here and so i say nevermind my dream. i love him so so much!!! T-T


recently i found that not only blogging can express all my thoughts and feelings but take self photos and playing piano and dancing can express it all too! wow. i've found one new hobby in me which turned out to be--smilling/laughing of all the sudden without any reasonable reason. i think its cooool. =DD
good day to you people.
and merry x'mas!
XOXO
love you babe.
<3
peace out

No comments: