Wednesday, December 17, 2008

japanese comics.i can't have it.and this,had been with me for 4 yearsand no matter what,this will be my favourite place to hang out in my teen life.all time favourite hot chocalate.always been my favourite part in my room.my favourite korean food-spicy ricemy favourite teppanyaki.one of my favourite japenese drink.thats my baby puma.

i had no idea why am i uploading these pics butta all of them is my favourite stufff! XXD
leo woke up at 7 pm today.yea.he slept at 8 am. gile. thats the result for drinking with frens. haha! they went clubbing yesterday.and two of his frens was deeply drunk but one of them made a request to go for dota at 4 am. lol. leo say he's sohai. another lol. during dota-ing,two of his fren fall asleep while on the game. one of them just simply laid down on the floor and was fast asleep.another just drop his head and sleep like that. crazy. at the end they went for some food and get back and slept. LOL
lalalala
had no idea what to blog now.seriously...i'm hungry now laa..wtf. WJ and the others came back from the St.John camp and he wrote his personal message in msn: i love my toilet!
LOL.
fuck.i got double grounded now. fuck fuck fuck.
whats wrong with blogging huh?whats wrong with managing my FS and FB?!
my parents laa.isshh.GRRRRRRR
better go now.
sleep tight people and wish me luck!!!
p/s:i really need to think of something to get rid of this punishment!!!
XOXO
love you babe.
<3
peace out






No comments: