Tuesday, December 16, 2008

this is the silent disco..first night.entrance FREE~so cool!and this is my babe-leo.he's sitting on his hse's roof.lol.and i'm sleepy.yup.its the new skirt from Bossini.am having my Gucci strip in me mouth. XDDyou just cant be rude to your baby bear. =DD

camwhores!!!can't help it. XXDD. and so..morning people!now its 10:36 and i'm blogging..l a m e--preparing for badminton later at 11 with su chin!that lady she told me she miss me so so much. HAH! finally she said it. so touch laa.. XXD.so i guess this woll be the last chance for me to sneak into internet?or maybe not. i hope NOT. sigh. leo's off today too.he was out drinking wif frens yesterday midnite and he can't call me cus his hp is out of battery. sad. its been 2 days we are not on our cell. i missssss him soooooooo much. T-T anywayyyyyyy...gtg now. sigh.

XOXO

love you babe!

<3










No comments: