Sunday, July 19, 2009

teenage problems

hi (: i'm doing my sejarah homework. lol. i know i'm lazy and always but thats me.haha. so today is a Sunday.As usual,woke up around 7ish.dressed up and ate my breakfast. talked a lil to mom and left for tuition around 820ish. i'm always late =p and as usual,i never concentrate. lol. i was reading my novel,haha. left to church around 1012ish and then went for lunch at Black Canyon with my cousin sister. shopped a lil after that and bought some stuff from Yokoshi and 2 shirts(black & white).came home around 3ish and showered. watch tv for a bit and slept till 6.44 sharp.haha. woke up and done nothing untill 915ish. thats the time i started my homework.lol. texted with Jiayi and Su Chin and Chiou Har. exam's on Tuesday and i haven't study,not even the slightest bit. gosh! i know it's just July test but i should have studied. nevermind.
i had a row with mom last night.And its all my fault. i'm getting damn tension and nervous these days.i felt unsecure and i just can't find myself these days. i dunno whad am i doing lately too.all the time i was just doing homeworks and attending tutions and schools.tho i skipped alot.i'm just very stress. i dunno who to talk to. talk to mom?talk to dad?talk to friends? or talk to Jesus? idk and i had no idea. the path infront me is full of thick mist and i can't even see the road i'm walking on.i'm scared.
x.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why are you pulling your shirt in that photo?

Unknown said...

i'm not pulling anything. -.-