Thursday, July 23, 2009

POM

heyhey(: Just when you realised you've lost somefink important,
you are damn far too late to catch back.
(:

July's test over. tho i just turned up for Chemistry and History paper. Ba-Ha-Ha! and thats all thanks to the school canteen's food-i got keracunan makanan -.- Angel somehow wished she kena too and Su Chin the usual git, she likes it. LOL. anywayyys. I'm going KL this Saturday with friends. Aim?? SHOPPING fo sho! no doubt :D will try to sneak into Sg.Wang cause the plan said we are only allowed to shop at Time Square -.- and thats a shopping hell.My Kl's friends was actually planning to join me in the shopping. So I said I will text them on that day.

Its been so boring, ahhhhhh! I'm suposed to have my head buried down in History by now but it dosen't seemd like thats what i've got my head buried in. LOL, didn't mean to be kinky :)

never mind that. am prolly going to bed soon.

x.

No comments: