Sunday, March 22, 2009

miss tantrums

WJ: == tell me tell me!
me: rasuah
WJ: how much you want
me: infinity
WJ: =.='' go die la yot! =p
p/s: he typed wrongly [yot--> you]
i had a bad day.
i'm not in good mood since the time i woke up and lying on my bed. i am being so so emo the whole day. i threw tantrums all over to my bro and mummy and now i felt really really sorry.
i wasn't in the mood for yoga but mummy,oh always mummy persuaded me to go in such a nice way tho i'm still on my tantrums. i love her so so much than evryone in this world,i swear!
i felt half alive after the yoga. =/
still in bad mood i told mummy i got account tuition. well,actually i planned to skip it but WJ say better not cause the paper is quite hard. somemore su chin also ask me to go. ok. i did go.
hmm..it turn out to be fun. went for bowling with su chin and his dad.
gosh! bowling is my nightmare!
i'm a first-timer and the result turned out to be...well you know.
oh that is so so embarassing!! never mind that
by the time we had finished with bowling, i think it was around 11.28ish. and the mall is all deserted except for Aluha th epub of course. still not planning to go home yet and so me and su chin headed to the karaoke box and sang 5 songs.
it make me feels much much more better.
its 12.01 a.m when i arrived at home.
which i should say, hi people! i just came back.
nights.

No comments: