Saturday, February 7, 2009

mom was out for party and bro went tuition and so left daddy and me.
at last! both of us had pizza and steak at Sherwood! sherwood sherwood here i come!
so i ordered a beef filet with green pepper sauce for me and a norway's salmon with lemon cream sauce for daddy and at last a hawaii pizza. yumm yumm.. and i'm very very full. so took away the pizza for bro and mummy.

awwww man! tomorrow will be the day of my re-exam! i'm still very the nervous. just hope evrything goes well and good luck to the juniors and myself fo sho. am trying to upload the video of the training at school yesterday but failed. my computer sounds weird and the connection sucks. have to ask alex to sue the TMnet again.bahahahaha.

off to bed now.
wish me luck babe!
love you! muacks.

No comments: