Friday, February 6, 2009

It's easy to divorce a TREE ;)

dosent the girl at the right looks like a model?HAHA!

I'm home!
OBVIOUSLY
so just came back from ttn and st.john training.
lol. i had been the casualty or victim the whole 2.5 hrs.
and thx to the 5 true back blows which now make my back damn pain.
=/

i am so so tired now. exhausted i would say. luckily st.john re-exam changed to my school hall at 1 pm this sunday. i maybe will not get nervous in my school since its a damn familiar place to me.
ohh yeah. yesterday Cik Tai came into my class and gave us 3 papers to work out so that she can know if we are having stress/trauma/paranoid.
so the result....i'll being having trauma anytime!!! hoooray. not only me la.
haiz. overstressed.

nevermind that.anywayyyy.
i've been watching Zodiac and Titanic repeatingly. sticking to the 95432110546th time and it still never bored me now. I cried evrytime i watched Titanic and i think very hard whenever i finished Zodiac. and now i'm trying to go and get Yes Man! tho i know i'm truly outdated. even Twilight i never had the time to watch or read the book. i've got the book but it still stay on the same page. now i need to finish another book-The Tales Of Greek and get the script done and hand in to whoever english teacher to check it. and i'm going up the stage to promote that book next wednesday. wtf! this is very stupid you know...
D=

okay.off to shower now. had home-made pizza for my dinner.
and i miss Sherwood.
=)


p/s: BEN!!!! where the hell are you?
p/s 2: and cheryl,your lil book is with me. JW left it in school. now you can whack her XD

2 comments:

+1 said...

cheryl will kill u first b4 she kill junwei~~
><

Unknown said...

why should cherry kill me?
jun wei should kill me la.
@@