Tuesday, January 6, 2009

no idea why i look so sad.
with this spec on my face makes me look retarded.
=x.
duhnno whats the expression on my face.
personally think this is better for the day's ss session.
today's outfit.
and finally i'm back into the mood of ss and thats my latest look bah.
i dont care if you think its nice or ugly cus personally i had no comment for the haircut myself.
:)
survived from drowning into the sea of homeworks! yippie XD
was actually going for Mr.Hiew's Chemistry tonight butta i just can't stand anymore for another tution added into my simply filled up timetable which gonna burst anytime.
school and duties is to be blame =p but no choice bah.
i wont care actually since this would be my final year and SO i don't mind it that much.
:) thats a well change in me with a good wayy.
i'm taking a advance homework which i'm glad for it-history.
lol. you know that Hjh.Mas she just wont get sick throughout the year and not even once.she can vs. Mr.Chan seriously but i think she won laa cus chan chan ''accidently'' catch a cold and high fever last friday and saturday. oops. =DD
so far i've just done my accounts and physics and my add.maths is just halfway through.and i still got that Sinopsis for Seteguh Karang which we need to handle in by next week and teacher make us to read it 3 times. == and oh,not to forget about the chinese essay titled my new year's resolution.
and guess what? second day of the school and i'm found sleeping soundly during English. haha! =x. and theres only 3 of us who is fast asleep at the start of the class-ME su chin and cheryl.
we played slinky~springy~spring during physics. and have fun with it. LOL
i missed my midnight life
cheerios!
p/s:sorry jeff i'm very busy these days and i miss you.
p/s 2: sorrie for the photos looking so dark cus i forgot to turn on my night mode.

No comments: