Wednesday, January 7, 2009


i lurrv this pose. Xp

SS session with my favourite boxer and without my skirt and vest.
was back from meeting and get into my ss session.
=)
wtf! i'm under the unit promosi. orz.
which means i need to go up to that pentas with a partner and promote the books and the most * thing is i even need to promte our school library.
seriously,even tho i'm a librarian i am NOT proud of my school library.
so just forget that i'm a librarian of SMKTA when you read this.
XD
never bath till 6 ish because i've been doing my homeworks right afta i got back from meeting.
lol. so damn tired.
xuan yu counted out homeworks and she told me we actually got 10 h/ws.
wtf.
having the biggest yawn now.
oh yeah! guess who's my BM teacher?
the talking machine!!!
lol. i forgot whats the name laa but thats not the thing
the main point is she has been talking since the right leg [ yeah i've make sure is her right leg ] stepped into the classroom. whoa!
and then she keep on her teaching vocally and writting the points on the board.
we the studs just can't stand laughing because we just pop up suddenly with these:
su chin:"want me go out and get some water for her?"
doreen:"cikgu rehat sekejap laa cikgu"
me and jiayi:"i'm not tired copying the notes but i felt so tird to listen to her non-sto-talking"
hahaha!
okie.gotta go now. cheerios!
p/s:hui ling! when are you goin to giv me ur book since you want me to help you do the karangan?

No comments: