Tuesday, October 14, 2008


Walnut Coffee from Sherwood's.

presents from me to him.thats the bubble gummies.


HAPPIIEEE B'DAY TO MY BRO!!!!
we celebrated his 13th b'day at Sherwood's.
we ordered a piece of walnut coffee cake for him.
and this is what we had just now:
-Pizza Hai Fungi
-Norway Salmon with cheese sauce[dad]
-Chicken Chop with BBQ sauce[bro]
-Lamb Loin with red wine sauce[mom]
-Grill Steak with green pepper sauce[me]
and 4 drinks
the food was great!esp the PIZZA!!!!
after the meal,we went popular bookstore~
renewed my member card and bought a new calculator for my bro as a present too.cus he's form 2 next year and i'm form 5 and i'm still using my calculator-lol
anywaaayyyyy
tmrw i'm goin out again with doreen,cheryl,edrene and susu for movie and the job
we decided to watch Disaster Movie although its 18PL.
haha!



2 comments:

Ms Hehe Ann San said...

happy birthday to xiang xiang.
and more important
=H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y=
to you..
pandai enjoy makan weh... :)

Anonymous said...

lol
no laa
first time go there ny
Xp