Monday, October 13, 2008

the new version of tze ping.
hu..i got heart attack when i saw her.
LMAO
i wan the old version of tze ping back!!!!
i didn't mean that her new hairstyle aint nice,its okie.
but most of us prefer her long straight and silky hair back!!!!
tmrw is my bro's b'day~
i went out with susu just now-megamall
lol..i wanted to buy something so i asked if she wanna follow me.
ok,this is wad i bought:
-famous amous bubble gums~[for my bro as present bah]
-ehh,3 horoscope book for 2009[1 for doreen and 1 for jiayi,another is for me]
-karangan paper
-sex and the city dvd
-tsubasa chronicles tokyo revolution dvd
we asked for job too!
me-popular bookstore
susu-HIHA boutique
well,we'll know the answer on wednesday.so we're goin out again~
LOL

2 comments:

Ms Hehe Ann San said...

yea.. you should ask sis work together with you at book store.
not what HIHA kay.. :s

Anonymous said...

lol
she say very boring~
haha!