Friday, September 12, 2008

my computer is back and i am NOT HAPPY about it.
fuck ya!
i don't care if i'm rude!
i don't care if people call me insane!
i don't care about everything now!
i just want my things back to normal!

but
it will never be back.
FOREVER!!!
fucking bullshit!
i hate this fucking reformat or wadever it is!
i hate to hear fucking shit things like i'm sorry but it couldn't be help!
this is like so fucking lame and i'm screwed becus of this fucking shit things!

asshole!

i'm in a so fucking damn bad mood now
and i hated my tears rolling like shit
i hate to hear those damn blaming sound
and i hate him like hell!

how i wish someone could take a hammer and run to me and hit and wake me up and say loud and clear
"hey!wake up!everthings isn't true!its still the same!"

but it will never be.

No comments: