Monday, September 15, 2008


feeling the music beats thorugh my heart

grabing me away from that fucking mind

shaking my stress away like theres no one

and dancing like there is no tomorrow


happy mooncake festival!

and happy birthday to daniel and my cousin!







just back from the beach

on my hand is a The Body Shop paper bag with some candles inside and a I/C card of edrene

yea.she left it on the sand when one of the girls i don't know found it and gave me.

l0ls.


so the beach was great and everthing was just fine enough.

big clap people!

oh,and i met many frens there from my from every school.XD


i love the music so much!

there're a group of people who dance shuffle with the great music playing from the cars.

and we actually dance along too!haha!not shuffle laa..we dance on down the sand there.

it is fun!


ok,i'm off ter sleep now.i think i'm going to skip the school tmrw.haha!

No comments: