Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Su Chin

hahha..about me..some ppl say i'm a joker but i don think so..u noe y..cuz i'm a genius(hanamichi always say like that)hahha..yayaya..me..also a hardworking gurl.my fren can prove to u..everyday go skul,no 'tidak hadir' before...hardworking leh!!!don jealous,our suyi,edrene also not bad ..we are fighting for kehadiran skul..learn from they"good student"like suyi...she become class idol now.almost fighting wit tchr..haha.edrene also not bad,her earing throw to outside by skul"datin".hahaha...not like me..murid yg terbaik in ...................two of them....hahahaha!!!!i think thats all...tooo my kebaikan about me..tooo many...haizzz


this is wad my lil evil cousin sis write in her FS..



you bastard su chin!!!i'm gonna kill you!!!!

1 comment:

ßěŃ ŻąĬ said...

hahahahahahahx.....very "baik" student....i think i am no diff...and never "ponteng skul"..hahhahax....keep it up...LOlz...