Sunday, March 2, 2008

Empty

-it reflects my heart,i'm the girl in it-
i cried alot these days.
my eyes were sore
tears keep on rolling down out of its window
blood keep bleeding from its source
i'm deeply hurt n i'm in pain
i hardly breath
and..
i hardly have tears to burst out
sleeples nights
endless dream
take me to no where
for i worth nothing
in no mood to blog anything
Ben,i promised you to continue the story right?
well,
i guess it couldnt be done in this blog
i'm sorry..
i feel like crying again though
i cry like a maniac now
emotionless is the best to describe me
i wanna feel this frame
but its empty
picked:The Click Fives-Empty


1 comment:

ßěŃ ŻąĬ said...

suyi...wat happen???i'm here if u nid me though....well its totally alrite....the story can be anytimed continued...so don worry....i'm in no rush...