Sunday, November 18, 2007

What a day~**

Lets see..

Ok,so i woke up at 10.35 and i had to fight with my bro for the computer,but he won..
So,i went to my kitchen make up some luxurious breakfast(actually it was just 2 half-boiled eggs,some beacons,bread,sausage,tuna,papaya and some grapes)

Afta that stomach bursting breakfast,i still cant get my computer back.I desided to watch TV..
heart broken moment again..suddenly no more Aniamx and E!...damn it..forgot to call dat Astro guy..

i watched a korean drama,a very famous drama,i dont wads its name in english so sorry for that..hehe..its the 3rd time i watched it

than mom called me out for shopping..i dont wish too but no choice,cause shopping is my anti-drug,haha..before that,i got my comp back so i checked my fren's blog and my idol Wuchun's blog..i lurv his life!!and he's hot and handsome..

went to so many furniture shop..kinda boring but cool..all the stuff looks nice to me..i saw 1 big wardrobe cost rm2400,vry big and high,classic style..mom wish to buy it..

then my bed,dont know cost how much,but is over rm1500..
bro called:hey sis,i'm very hungry,go get me some food..
me:lol,i'm still in the furniture shop laa..
bro:where is it?
me:at Woon Wah..
bro:dats vry near our house rite?good.get me some food..
me:i've gotta ask mom first..
bro:ask now laa..
me:she's talking on her phone too..(haha)
bro:what the..i dont care,just get me some food ok?go to go now,palying game..c u in lil bit..
me:lol,i try to ask mom first,bye!

mom stil talking with the boss there..what?!lol..u both r reli funny..the boss say i can marry his son and we will be in a same family so i can get many free furniture..lol..i dont want it!but his son is very hot and handsome,i saw him there..haha,he's 17 dis year..but still i dun wan to marry him

later on,i get some time for a bath..phew~how realx it was..then i checked my friendster and msn..den we went out for evening tea..

had to fihgt the front seat with my bro again,still he won..issh~
afta that,we went to fetch my grandma from her friend's hse..she's gambling there..haha

so dats it for today i think..oh,some bloody guy scolded me on msn for sending him virus..GOD!! I SWEAR I DIDN'T SEND ANYTHING BEFORE!! he wont believe me either..F*CK him!!

No comments: