Sunday, November 18, 2007

I'm tired from being blamed!!!!

Guys,i swear i never send it before all right?

my msn also hav virus.i got it from the others too.

so drop it down!!

i deleted that f*cking msn account and so i'm not using it anymore.f*ck msn!!!

now whats going on in my life??it isnt fabulous anymore!!!no more msn,and u know what??

NO MORE ANIMAX!!!!

dont say i'm childish,but that's my favourite channel!!!argh!i'm goin to kill dat astro guy!!and no more E! too,dat means no more KIMORA's show!!!

i lurv Kimora Lee Simmons so much!!

i jus had my thai food supper..and i bought some books from popular just now.Now i was curious for what i'm going to take nex year.i've start to study the Biology,Physics and History.today i just started my Chemistry and Additional Maths.Gosh,the Add.Maths is damn hard!!i cant even understand what it says in the book!!Still,i dont know i can go for Science stream nex year or not,i wish i can go,though my ambition is to be a lawyer or a designer.hehe.ok,thats it for tonite.i'm goin to teach my mom how to sing now^^ok,mom is calling me now and i've got to go.bye^^

No comments: