Sunday, July 12, 2009

Life is so...whatever.


I felt like a cinnamon roll today -.- You can go off and laugh your ass out and i don't even care :) I woke up at the wrong side of bed this mornig.my alarm sang at 6.30am sharp.I was wide awake starring to the dark surroundings.I was thinking something but i couldn't think of anything.I felt empty.woke up again at 8am sahrp and this time,i wasn't confused anymore.dressed up myself and had some nasi lemak for breakfast. left to tution around 8.20ish.the tution bores me out.this time i had no earphones sticking to my ears but a novel in my hand instead.i was reading The Memory Keeper's Daughter.Bought it quite a time but i got no time for it.left to pasar tani with mom.i'm acting like a sakai there.most of the veges was a stranger to me.LOL.went home around 11.15ish.Had putu mayam as light snack.dad and mum went out for lunch around 12ish and Josh left around 12.15ish to the mall with his friends.So i was all alone again.I played facebook the whole afternoon.I was fully immersed in the game Sorority Life.I owned loads of things that i wanted in the game but in realiti,i owned only one thing in the game-cellphones.this is so hurt when i think back. ahaha =] had nasi goreng kampung for dinner with Josh.dad & mom left for steamboat.i was searching throught my messed up book piles when i found my little long lost notepad.i was overwhelmed.. haha(: i miss that notepad so much.it had cows and milks and clouds on it.my things just went dissapeared as they wished and just showed up when they want.hmhm..oh,and this just pops up in my mind.
We all get lost once in a while,sometimes by choice,sometimes due to forces beyond our control.When we learn what is our soul needs to learn,the path presents itself.Sometimes we see the way out but wander further and deeper despites ourself.The fear,the anger or the sadness preventing ur returning.Sometimes we prefer to be lost and wandering.Sometimes it's easier.Sometimes we find our way out. But regardless,always,we are found.Remeber,not all who wander are lost.
i'd say i'm feeling a little empty-hollow.
i just hope that there's something aound to spice up my life.
i'm very emo today,i know.
x.

No comments: