Saturday, June 13, 2009

June 13 and i'm sitting uneasy


went for check up and the dentist says my teeth is in a very good condition and i don't need any treatment. haha! thats whad i'm proud of,really.i love my teeth so so much. okay.this was two days ago.

and today...
woke up at 7.45ish. ask me why so early?because we the SOONS cucu-cicit is going to take a photo in Taman Gelora for Granny's birthday.this idea came from Ann Sis. great idea. so have fun until 945ish and then dropped Su Hui and Baby home. and then me,my bro and Terng Gor Gor went for breakfast near my house.arrived home 1030 ish and played my piano. then facebooked and Snopes-ed.
one day to go till school re-open.urghhh..
i've been in holiday mood for so so long and OMG!! SPM is coming really really soon now. its already June 13 and arhhh...i don't wanna imagine that.
forget it.

No comments: