Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Can't get you off my mind.

note to myself: trust is our traitor,sometimes.



and i can't believe i'm still playing this.
hi (: its been a loooooooooong time since i blog seriously. LOL. most of the time these days i've been blogging off ranfdomly cus my emotion is still not in the stable mood.now i'm getting okay i think.it seems not so shaky tho.well,at least i smiled. (: Alfred(my childhood teddy) has been my relyer all these time. thanks Alfred,I love you! muacks. oh yeah,and my magic cube too.every turn i made to the cube turns away my sickness. (=
its 11.53 and i'm still here.talking randomly with mom and bro. i'm still not getting into the mood to sleep.
anywayyys....
woke up around 1216-ish. Aunt Sam and Yan Yan came.brought us a huge packet of Japanese mixed beans.sounds like All Flavoured Beans to me.haha! but relax,theres no ear wax and croakcoach.ewwww. Aunt Sumy called and asked when i would like to have her in my place for the bra-try out. yea,buying new bras. so she came over at 12.50ish and then try and try and dupp! two bras and rm175 gone. then surfed on internet,checked my mails and then facebooked.played Barn Buddy ( but i changed to Happy Farm) and then Farm Town. LOLs. it sounds childish i know but whos goin to care?as long it is fun and thats enuf! :D
arrived at yoga around 2.55ish.it is sooooooooooooooo damn hot! this year's summer is a real summer. 37 degree celcius and we are in Malaysia. pfft. came finished yoga at 4 sharp and headed to klinik pergigian for check up. swt,the register closed at 4.15. i thought they close at 4.30. nevermind. arrived home around 5ish cus of the stupid jamming along the Beserah highway and theres the JPJ blocking and checking. washed and dried and sitting down again infront of my computer and facebooked again. oh,this time meetoto-ed too. just to gain more mee-coins. checked my mails again and then turned on my i-tunes and played secondhand serenade. change my place and started my add maths. am so so ''hardworking''. =x
smsed and then grabbed my pencil case and books and a file and two small packets of the beans and headed to Su Chin's.arrived at ttn place around 7.56ish.half play and study throughout the class.tegured by teacher.so embarassing laa.
10 sharp and we get out of the class.Su Chin suggested we should go for Lin Chi Kang near my house and i said sorry because my mom is driving us home. should be bowling at the mall with Cheryl and her dad and some uncs by this time but i turned it down.no mood actually plus tomorrow morning still got Normasiah. urgh. you know whad?i accidentally skipped her class this morning because i totally forgotten about this morning's class. only 14 ppl turned up.LOL.
came back and facebooked again and meetoto-ed too.chatted with that kido-Alex and came here finally.
so here ends the day. and its 11.59.
good night.
p/s:i've got a weird but very happy dream yesterday.

No comments: