Sunday, May 3, 2009

A date with my bf-Uncle Kit Keong (:


just came back from mgm.
Uncle Kit Keong & Aunt Kim came over for dinner.
Mom cooked nasi kerabu.sorry if i spelled it wrongly. teehee.
around 6ish,unc brought me to pasar tani to buy some long beans,kunyit and kasturi and finally some keropok lekors.'
Unc say i'm on a date with him and i'm his girlfriend.LOL.
i wonder what will Jeff says.
HAH
guess who i met? Mr.Ching!
my add maths tuition teacher. LOL
and later my 5th uncle and his family. (:
Aunt Kim gave me RM30 to buy a book-The Last Lecture.thx alot aunt,its a great book.
i've just visited my Lipis friend-Wilson's class blog.
OMG!!! that is so so---funny.
HAHAHAHHA! but its a great idea to create a class blog.
nice job to the 5-es class members!
(=
tho i'm not one of them.
teehee.

No comments: