Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sick =/

having a high fever untill 38.5 celicius and catching the damn cold isn't doing anything good on to you during the exams,especially when you are having chemistry that day.you will definitely wanted to create a new kind of medicinie by that time.

ugh.

we'll be having accounts and mathematics and finally PE theory tomorrow.all the calulations drive me crazy.i hate calculations sometimes but i LOVE calculations when it invovled the real money.haha!skipped my tution class today and well,sir actually asked me to have a great rest. LOL!

the weather now is hard to predict.like today.the rain just pour down like some seriously giant size pipes broken.and you have to shout to your friend if you want to talk.but it provided us a fabulous opportunity to cheat actually.nah,no use to me because i'm having my moral and chinese. LOL.


i'm going to continue my studies so bye bye and am prolly leaving to my bed soon.

No comments: