Thursday, April 30, 2009

I hate the malays with all my heart

I know what i'm saying so no worry.
I've been really tolerate to them so many times that i have to write it in my post.
Che Wan Ainatul bin Che Wan Rosli
i don't care if i wrote her name here will bring me risk simply because she's the agama teacher's daughter.
this bitch
ughhh!
shes under me in the graphic group for Mekar
naturally she SHOULD obey my orders or AT LEAST be cooperative with me as i am her head.
the thing is:
frist.
she's a pc moron.she dosen't know how to use the computer software.the editor told me that tho cause that bitch called up my editor and ask her how to create a box in microsoft word.
second.
she's not responsible and she doesen't even understand our earth language.
i was supposed to hand up my design today for the first view and there,she ruined it all.
you know what?i just ask her to get a couple of school photos from his dad's pc and she actually go and retake the photo.== whats worse is that when i ask for the photo,she said:''oh,ini bukan u nak punya ke?saya faham dah,tak pe.ayah saya akan tolong kita.''
curse her.
third.
she's just too not concerned about her job(the graphic thing).shes a prefect and evryone in the school hates her well enough till they have the will to kill her someday.she loves to do spot-check and rampas our things.
just a simple fault and she will make us all in the detention class.
fourth.
SHE NEVER TELL ME ABOUT THE SIDANG REDAKSI MEETING ON 28.04.2009!
the editor talked to me.she say she informed that bitch quite some time ago and she did ask her to inform me.
now see.
not a single word she talk to me about the meeting.
I HATE THE MALAYS
i'm not finish with the complaintments about the malays.i hope my next post will be on my class BM teacher(loud speaker).she loves to curse us Chinese and Indians.
=)

3 comments:

sIsIzZ said...

i agree!!!

hahazz

sIsIzZ said...

i agree~!!

hahazz

Unknown said...

thanks for your support :)