Sunday, April 5, 2009

the 201 post

i'm happy today. =D
but i'm not happy for the past two days. =(
just so you know. XD
i'm doing my kose black mask right now. yeah i know i should be relaxing on my bed but i'm not doing it so here i am infront of my computer typing my blog. =>
finally got evrything updated(well,not all but almost all).Just had my messenger updated to the latest version and my SWEET IM too. lime wire well i think i'm going to update it tomottow bah.i love my new version of messenger.it is so so big and cool.bet most of you have it too cus lately i'm seriously out of date and this is too sad. teehee.
anywayys
had thai for dinner and then went to ecm and bought nothing for myself.i found it to be great.you know why?because my wallet is burning so damn fast.now i'm running out of cash. oh damn it.i can't live without cash but i can survive with credit cards but would die very soon of cards debts.
sigh. what a sad sad story.
i wanted to post some ss photos and jokes but right now i'm in no mood for those.well,thats so unlucky to you.
argh!i'm getting so damn nervous about tomorrow's meeting with the pengetua. god knows what the result will turn out to be with those old hags inside there. sorry for the words but c'mon,its true anyhow. ahhhhh... i hope this years mekar Mekar will turn out to be the best of the past 33 edition. god bless us! amen.
there's a new timetable coming out tomorrow. sigh.
right,i'm gonna sleep now. oh,and get my face done. =D
nights!sleep well! :)
p/s:i love my boyfriend!

No comments: