Monday, March 23, 2009

Blue Monday

I woke up this evening
with a big smile on my face
and it never feels out of place
(:
i just finished my apple juice. yup. i just woke up.
there's the empty glass and a paper right infront of me,and my cell further behind,and my camera on my right charging. its a monday. and its 23rd of march.
owwhh.
i felt sick.
brother ickle Joshie will be home in any minute right now. and mummy..probably still driving through the town bah. am having chemistry tution class later at 8.30pm but the thing is i lost my book. shit! i thought i left it in school but it turn out not in the school. i think i'll ask mom to chop me up into millions if i couldn't find my book. its very important as if all the SPM answers is inside. well,thats the fact.
anywayys.
finished the novel There's no place like here.
i love love love it.
cheers ppl!

No comments: