Saturday, February 14, 2009

V-Day's Celebration:)

and so on this very morning Saturday i skipped my school and slept till 10 am sharp.

i woke up and stare at the surroundings. i smiled. i whispered to myself: It's finally Valentines' Day. =)

i washed my face and ran down with a file and psp and camera with me. i've put on the dorkiest t-shirt i could find and the baggiest pants and i din even comb my hair. this thought popped up in me: if i walk out from my house and whoever dare to stop and stare at me,he would be my valentine. XDD

just joking. hey i got my valentine laa.

oohhh..tho i love my babe but i love myself more. and i love my friends and families of cosh!

you can't live without them right?

so who loves you? don't ever think that no one loves you. you've got your pets to love you too you know. so celebrate this romantic valentine with your friends or your families and of cosh with your hubby (:
Happy Valentines' Day!
i love you Jeff!

No comments: