Monday, February 2, 2009




hey i'm alive!
aloha!
i love malaysia more than Indonesia.
Bali was a great place but the tour guide is so OMG-she's-the-most-irritated-fucking-sucks-tour-guide!
i hope i don't have to post her ugly photo on my blog because it will definitely ruined my fabulous blog. and yeah,i'm fucking serious about that.
okie. still not going to be story teller now because i'm insanely busy and dizzy at the moment.
sorry guys.
and the souvs. urgh, sucks tour guide=no shopping Got that?
while i went to Bali, leo went Brooklyn. wtf!
his LVmadness has been activarted!!!!
urgh. i wanted to go Brooklyn laa!
=)
p/s: there is still 300 over photos in my camera and 100 over in my phone.
p/s2: see the photos from bottom to top.
p/s3:ask me anything you want about the photo.
p/s4:or orally.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

y so little only..put more n more mah..aiyo

Unknown said...

lol
more pics in my camera..
i duno which one you wan neh
=x

Anonymous said...

i also no idea wit it..cuz am look pretty in any photo..aiyo..

Unknown said...

diu...
i've decided to delete all the photos since they contains dangerous virus.