Friday, January 23, 2009

too sad.no photos taken lately.
:(
anyhow.
evening people =DD and hey i'm here!
i was supposed to be taking pictures with friends at mgm now for the xue-hai but ended up sitting infront of my brown desk filled up with piles of h/ws.
now i'm not stocked up with cash anymore but replcaed by h/ws!
urgh.
i hated the no-cash-life.
well,i'm quite a spendrift sometimes. =)
mom picked me up at 1.35ish when she should be picking me up at 1.20 from school.
made countless calls to her phone but ended up calling aunt kim.
and then,i couldn't find my theory book and so heading to piano with my scales and exam songs.
and then adding with Enya's i went to BM.
ate a limau at unc's shop while waiting for my class.
and i saw or perhaps watched something during the ttn.
lol. obviously someone will know what i mean.
i felt so damn awkward laa!
and then balik rumah.cleaned up my study room and went for a nap which is never going to be because i'm reading novel. =)
went down for Jap's and checked my cell.
su chin tagged and i played piano.
and i watched youtube and posting my blog.
and i'm dl-ing songs and done nothing valuable.
crapping again-sorrie for not writting a intereting post today.
i'm blurrrrrrrr.
oh yeah,adopted a daulphin in my FB. check it out!
i love my Dolphie Blubbie.
<3
note to self: i need CASH!!!!!

No comments: