Sunday, January 4, 2009

ok
talk about yesterday.lols.
plans went all wrong.
i went to pop arond 2.30 ish and after picking the stuff i need
my car came at 3 sharp.
butta its hard to get into the car
theres the big windy wind and the big rainy rain.
lol. what a grammer
but still get in laa.
-.-
and then,dad called and say he would arrive at ktn around 7-ish
butta he's staff called him AGAIN and he need to head back to the office.
wtf! waited till 8.45-ish and finnally daddy's home.
lol. so we just went out and have Thai's.
but for suppper,daddy had my hand-made pizza.
:)


and now its about err today i guess.
kinda lost track of time lately.
=c.

i woke up at 3.26am for no reason but i checked on my phone
and 3 minutes later leo called in.
swt. and so we chit and chat for i hr and 45 sec.
and guess what.
we just talk about the school and mosy of the time he's telling his form 3 4 5 school life to impress me. yea he got me! i'm deeply impressed. seriously i make sure you will impress too after you heard what he's telling. LOL
sounds like i'm promoting his story or something else.
another swt. yeah,i seriously checked the duration. ;p
and so went back to sleep again and woke up at 8.10am for chinese.
wtf! so so sleepy laa.
later 3.30 sti;; got chan chan.
urgh.hate to see that old man again.
=x.


so i went to school to pick some books
and met the juniors but what laa..all malays and i never get a chance to see a chinese!
so koperasi had done with its renovation and it looks better.? no idea.
and then catched up with malreen and cath and che wan. LOL
but throughout i just chat with mal only laa..
so this is what i got.
monday we will be dismissed at 2.30/2.40 [not sure]
and then dunno tuesday/thursday we will go back at 3.30pm,i was like wtf
and friday 1.30.==
sad laa.how i wish i could just got to the school leo was in before.
lol. i was hubby-ing.
another unknown grammar. :D


deeply caught in my mind now.
oral sex? i will surely laugh if you want me to do it. sorrie babe.
yea,i will definately laugh. cus i cant stand it.
cybersex?lols. it will turn out to be a new joke actually.
so the body sex is the best laa.
feel free to read abhilash's blog.
he got a post on the cybersex.totally bombed me out.
XXD


now one thing,i seriously need to get use of my new timetable which would be very rushie and my HAIR! i have to get use to it laa. urgh.

lately i'm stocked up with cash butta it gonna dissapeard really soon enuf.
because i'm goin to pay the credit cards which i just swasshhh it so happpily at kl.
T^T
this bought me a lesson not to swasshhh my card so stress free anymore.
yeah it oughta.


ooohhooo
tomorrow's school and i'm so so happy cause i missed all my friends.
yea,really happy to know that tomorrow's 5th of jan.
i hope the schools runs well this year with me the "renewed-intruder"
thanks to leo i've learned alot in fighting back with teachers if they annoy me someday.
==
cheeers people
and oh. its a very special day for me today.
mark my words for a certain people.

No comments: