Friday, January 9, 2009

Anonymous said...
Perhaps if you drop this hardcore princess-y attitude of yours and reveal your inner beauty self, things would be much simpler. Acting all toughen up, having tremendously a wide range of boy-friends(Friends who are boys), clearly sends mixed signals to many people. I'd say you drop that external shell or should I say cover of yours, you do not need to blog to make this public, I speak of my thoughts and I don't know, deep down, I feel you're somebody else on the inner and your only putting this "oh i'm so defensive i'm so great" attitude because you feel insecure.
January 7, 2009 12:39 AM
FooJean-Ni said...
THIS is my inner beauty self. I'm mad, and i'm showing that i'm mad and i don't find a damn problem with tht. Clearly nobody bothers to give a shit about how i feel so i'm now doing the same. Its a cruel world and i think i've come this far only because i've miraculously learn how to live in it. And it isn't my fault people are getting mixed signals. In the first place, i shouldn't be reducing my wide range of boy-friends just because the "many people" fail to understand the situation. To assume would make an ass out of you and me; my English teacher just taught me tht ytd. And i'd say you stop telling me what to do because i too speak of my damn thoughts but someone has a friggin problem with it.Maybe we should move along and find better and more deserving people to care about. I don't deserve your attention, not even the slightest abit.
January 7, 2009 10:22 PM
Anonymous said...
I don't have problems, but you don't own it all,and take in mind that there are so many people that are far better than you. You've sent the wrong message to many people by posing and hugging/flirting with loads of guys, so I'm guessing your stuck up attitude is just to cover that slutty side of you? That's what I feel. So, as you said, everybody has their thoughts, I feel your slutty yet trying to defend yourself all the time to make it seem that your so invincible, there you go, my thoughts, if you have a problem with it, deal with it.
January 8, 2009 7:16 PM
FooJean-Ni said...
I don't see why you have to point out tht there are so many people who are way better when its a very known fact. Its completely irrelevant anyways. And i still don't see why posing with guys, hugging or flirting is a problem at all. Taking pictures is normal. So is hugging, very normal. People do it all the time. And flirting is what all girls do unless she's retarded. But if you're a boy then i'd understand why you fail to understand. Btw, i don't have a stuck up attitude and i don't see how being stuck up would be able to cover the slutty side of me. I thought tht would emphasize it -.- And because i don't agree with you, your thoughts do not push my buttons one bit. So everybody has their thoughts but your whole assumption isn't even close to being right. Half the time you don't even make sense but i don't have a problem with tht at all. Why would i ever? D:
January 8, 2009 7:32 PM
Anonymous said... [this is me]
posing with guys,hugging and flirting is definately a "yes its a problem" when you are dating someone at the same time.i'm here just to make it clear.so i'm not siding anyone on this point.
and about the sttitude thingy,being princess-y aint any problem.she's just being her self but i don't agree thats her inner beauty. as i am a girl,i know what girls are thinking. you can say i don't know you but i know girls.
and i definately agree with anonymous with this:
"I feel your slutty yet trying to defend yourself all the time to make it seem that your so invincible"
this clearly makes you a bitch, tho i remembered you said before you are a known bitch in your blog.
well,from what i can tell,Miss Jean-Ni is a very protective girl and she is a lil naive sometimes.and well,she could be really nasty when people annoy her and yes,she gave me the feel that she's really bitchy.even my friends said so too.(and theres boys and girls)
and another thing which i hope it would happened:be your true self.
sorrie if i irritated you but i'm telling the truth as a girl.
p/s:just don't flirt when you are dating someone because that will make you a negative image in evryone. and this is for evryone who read it.
-anonymous 1-
i'm not going to tell who is she but she is a really known bitch. of course she's not from kuantan. and i just wanna let people know who is she actually.
you can say i'm a bitch i but i aint that bitchy as her seriously.
you can say anything you like on me
but
walk in my shoes and only you have the right to judge me.
p.s:anyone who is interested to read her blog please let me know.because i wont link her in my blog.

No comments: