Saturday, November 22, 2008

currently listening to Beyonce's If I Were A Boy.
YES.IF I WERE A BOY,even just for one day,I WOULD LISTEN TO HER.
came to think of it clearly.yea
things just don't go right.

monday,tuesday,wednesday,thursday,friday and SATUR-END-DAY.

fires and waters
police and robbers
america and pakistan
and finally harry potter and lord voldemort

why not dolce & gabanna?
why not tiffany & co?
why not honey and clover
and WHY NOT YOU & ME?

TRUTH always helped,BUT it always lead us down
thanks for telling me anyway.i really appreciate it.
=)

Sylvia,oh Sylvia!
Abhi,oh Abhi!
i regreted what i did.
how i wish there's a time machine

human being were meant to lies

with chance,we are friends.
without heart,we aint lovers.

waiting for your call,desperate for your voice.
i was born to say I LOVE YOU
i was torn to DO WHAT I HAVE TO
to make you mine,so stay with me tonight.

this was past

departed 2.34 a.m
arrived 4.34 a.m
this waiting makes me crazy

i don't judge people by status and look
but you judge yourself with that
I HATE YOU LIKE SHIT you MOTHER FUCKER ASSHOLE!
you're such an idiot!

i wonder whats in your dictionary...
i hope i could find the meaning of LOVE,TRUST & FRIENDSHIP in that book
OR
do you need the book of love?
i've written down all the rules of love
oh,and followed by 201 perfect solutions
under Professor Lockhart's guidance
of whom is a pro of making love potions

I simply wave my wand at you and muttered
'enarvate'
wake up and look at me boy
lock your beautiful eyes and listen to me.


An hour long you'll have to remember
The moments of the happiness
As your time's half-gone
I'll let you recover what you've lost.

Now,i'm taking out the memory of mine when there was me and you
and keep it in a liltle blue bottle
so i can recollect the moments of happiness
in the Pensieve i've borrowed from Dumbledore.
he's so kind.professor Dumbledore.yes,very kind of him.

Its not going to hurt you honey
'Stupefy!'
tears started to roll out of my crystal eyes that you love them so much
my tokens of loves has finished and..
before i say checkmate,remember this:

"I'VE LOVED YOU,AL"




'Avada Kedavra!'

No comments: