Sunday, October 12, 2008

THIS IS MY LOVE!!!i love husky like hell!!!so cute this bulldog!its a she.
sok yee's poodle pups.RM800 per one without cert.i ask her to give me one as my b'day present..haha!

so as the photos above said so,i went to DOGS FAIR today with my bro and su chin and a bunch of frens...the weather was so hot!but nvm..still we've got fun!=]
su chin's poodle Lassie make a poo there and she hav to pick it up..haha!shei s so dun wanna pick it up..LOL..what kind of dog owner is dat...swt
anywayyyyy~
this is d present i wanted for my coming b'day--17 of oct~
  • ipod
  • dog!!!
  • lap top?
  • another handphone for 016
  • my libra's guardian necklace

hmmm....thats it for this moment..haha!













2 comments:

Ms Hehe Ann San said...

i saw my shoes in 1 of the pic :')
17? a lil too young to have own a laptop. can use dekstop at home first
ipod? i dy have a nano and touch :p
if you wana buy then ask some info from me first..
p/s: will 'steal' some dogx pic from ya to load in my blog too. ehehz

Anonymous said...

lol
haha!!
okie okie~
take bah take bah
i very generous de
haha!
p/s:ur sis is puking bside me when i say i'm generous