Monday, July 28, 2008


oh fuck!kaki kebas now.haha!
my body is aching all over.especially my hand and my shoulder.nvm,i like it.can get fit more.haha^^
am doin hsitory now.my add maths is with my fren so i couldn't do anything.pfft-!
i found myself addicted to this word"weh/wei"
i love to say it out whenever i feel like to say.
weh...........
see..
this wednesday our skul is having hari koko.i'm so damn busy.i'm incharge in both english society and taking photo for skul's mag.aiks.
i'm now in the mood of recommending novels to my frens.haha!
shanice was the first who kena.i'm goin to bring her If You Could See Me Now tmrw.i wanted her to read that!it make me cried like a hundred times.
theres so many frens of mine breaking up with their BFs.i wonder why..
evryone seems to be struggling in love matters.including myself.
love is like a dream.maybe..
tarots.clues?nahh...it reli does happen in the end.better trust.
how i wish i could say it loud and clear:"I"M IN NO MOOD FOR LOVE!"
oh,i got 91% for my english paper.still remain the highest in my class.hehe,bangga aku.

No comments: