Monday, July 14, 2008

i'm totally messed up with things in me now.
i'm frustrated!

things seems to change from good to bad.
yea.good things gone bad,and not to deny good girl gone bad.
when i say bad,it really does.

somehow,my frenship life is having a super-mini-roller-coaster.
i know i'm jealous.but come on!think of it!i'm ur best fren since we were 8!
ok ok,i know i've gone too far,but i just get the message that u r ignoring me from many ways.

i just felt like i'm like a toy fren.
when u are in trouble,or in a total mess,or just being alone you will definitely goin ter find me.
talk about that!
i'm giving u the last chance.since someone who is so important to u(hey!shes a important person to me too alrite!)is goin ter leave ya now.
i can tell in your eyes tat she is more important than our 9-years-frenships.
fine!let it be!
i don't expect u actually realized the sit.

life is like that.theres so many ups and downs.
like what abhi said:" C'est La vie "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

recently,i've been always doubting about everything.
my mind is like a total whacked rubbish dump!
argh!what language am i using?!
i dun care.
being myself is always the best!
i'm being very dramatic now.

when i calm myself down,a lil voice sounded to me:
"hey,chill out!you need some advice from the others.go on!"

lets not talk bout that.
MTV Asia Award!
i'm sick of hearing that!
can't even get tickets.whats more i even quarrel with me mom over it.
damn that!

Mr.Nightmare,is what olivia calls andrew when hes back for holiday.holiday?hah!
ok,he says hes not goin ter help us take those tickets.
he say its too stupid to go to the mtv asia awars.

"why don't you all save money shopping even better*giggle*girls shop like KING KONGS afterall."

thats what he said to me and olivia.
fuck him!he is so damn rite man!oh yes,he does.
i asked olivia to get him sloted.muahaha!

anyway,the 2nd day,he says hes goin ter help us.
ok.bad boy gone good.

arh!i'm suffering from E-FEVERS.its examination fevers laa u guys.new verbs,learn it now![wink]
evryday test test test.i sick of it.
nex week is goin to be our july test.
my chemist+physics teacher mss tan even sent me a message just now

"i hope u can do well in tis test"
"thx tcher.i'll do my best!"
"Good.lets work togather"
"Ok"

argh!more strees now.

dun mind me,i think i'm just being naive.thats all.

No comments: