Friday, July 18, 2008

i'm not okay-
i'm not okay-
i'm not okay now i'm not that fucking k
i'm not okay-ay-ay
you heard me now-

days fade away,things still the same
one look puts me the rythm in my head
still
i'll never understand why you hang around.

cover with make up in the mirror
telling myself that it's never gonna happen
i cried alone but the inner sound sweras that i love you so

A pebble in the water makes a ripple effect
Every action you take bear a consequence
if i wait around forever
i'm surely will drown

When i see your smile
tears roll down my face

seasons are changing
and waves are crashing
and stars are falling over us
days go longer and nights grow shorter
i can't show you i'll be the one

what can i do to make u love me?
what can i do to make u care?
what can i do to make u see me?
i duno..

how i wish u never came around here
how i wish u could disappear when i'm all alone in pain and vains
seeing you with the others is like watching me myself dying
i duno wad shud i do..

i was suppose to watch ur game tonight
but i didn't make it at last
tellin her that my bro causes the probs
is a white lie

i hated her so much
but still,i talk to her.
the worst is i talk to u through her
and u are not giving any reply!

i dont know what the hell r u thinking
i don't know what the fuck of game u r playing
but i could tell u dat i'm suffering
u knew it and u acted dumb!




















should i say it loud or keep it secret to myself?























No comments: