Wednesday, July 23, 2008

congratz to this lovely new couple,uncle Philip and Aunt Jenny!

today's their wedding day.
just back from the lovely dinner.
the food is nice and i drank 4 glasses of Cotton Blue.
oh,its nothing.i'm not gonna to drunk,just get a lil high...
haha!

i spent my whole afternoon in edrene's place with cheryl.talking and chatting and gossiping is the things that shud be done when you are with ur girlfrens in her room.

oh,i met Gwen today.she's beautiful and frenly.tmrw she's goin ter study in my skul but unfortunately not in my class.she's goin to abhi's class,class B.

i'm tired now.and my July test just over.
hooray!

just beat it!beat it!beat it!

dats the song me and su chin sang right after we passed up our add maths paper.

you look so dumb right now,
sitting infront me now.
trying hard to memories,
u're so ugly when u cry..
pls,just cut it out~

this,is the song i sang to su chin before the add maths paper starts,haha!

i'm off to bed now.can't stand anymore.so tired.*not drunk okie!*

p/s:i'll upload those photo later

No comments: