Monday, June 16, 2008

Update.

guys,i know i havent update my blog for centuries

(no,its just only like 3 weeks ny laa ben,where got years?go learn ur maths)

haha,joking ny.

today i didn't turn up to skul.
reason:sakit perut(tipu only laa)
and so i slept till 10 smtg..

yesterday was father's day.
and i'm incharged in the plans for the day.
phew,so tired,cus i still got ttn..

fuck.

nvm that.i bought a blueberry cheesecake from starbucks for dad's breakfast.
and then we had dinner at the Black Canyon.
Mmm..the food is so nice!i ordered a father's day special set for daddy.
and for myself,a set of Black Canyon beef steak.^^
oh,and a strawberry ice-blended yogurt drink too-

for mom,she ordered tom yam udon.taste very good,u guys shud reli try it.
and for bro,pity him.he can't eat anything cus his throat is sore.so a wild mushroom soup and blueberry ice-blended yogurt drink for him to go with his PSP along.
really,he just keep playing his psp through the dinner.
pfft-!envy him.

so at last,the dinner cost 105.45 ringgit.its actually my treat,but..you noe,some times accident can happens on me.ARGH!i FORGOT to bring my purse out!!
so it ended up mom paying wif her visa.she is so unwilling to pay it,"eh,that card i cannot pull out laa.."

for my last weekends..
wait,what i did last 2 days?
oh,watching Gene Simmons Family Jewels Marathon for 2 days.
its my favourite show!!^^

yesterday i read abhi's blog through my cell phone while waiting for my car..
and i read the blog about life..hahah!
i like the part plastic surgery,tuck-in ur stomach and re-do ur nose and do a gene simmons.
hahaha!

i'm goin to update more blogs here nex time^^so gimme some time^^

No comments: